Teaching and Student Related Activities
- Graduate Level courses taught at USC
- Physics 504a: Classical Mechanics
- Physics 556: Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy
- Physics 558a and 558b: Quantum Mechanics
- Undergraduate Level courses taught at USC
- Physics 438a and 438b: Introduction to Quantum
Mechanics and Its Applications
- Physics 151L and 153L: Physics for Sciences and
- Physics 135a: Physics for Health Sciences Majors
- Physics 125a and 125b: Physics for Architects
- Physics 100xg: Physics for non-science majors
- Faculty Member of the Year Award from OISS, selected
by the International Students Assembly in 1990.
- Served as the Faculty Advisor for the Chinese-American Student
Association at USC.
- Active involvements (e.g., serving as the chairperson or member of
departmental committees) in the recruitment, admission, and advisement of
the graduate students in the physics Ph. D. program at USC since 1978.
- Continuous effort to reach out to the local high school sciences
teachers through the participation in the Los Angeles Physics Teachers
Alliance Group (LAPTAG).
- Active participation in the student mentoring and orientation
programs sponsored by the Asian Pacific American Student Service Office
- Active participation in the Protege Plus Program sponsored by the
Department of Black Students at USC.
- Service on the Faculty Advisory Board of the Asian-American Voice,
a student advocate group, at USC.